I’m hosting a prospective member virtual event for Astia Angels on March 24
March 9, 2014 Comments Off on I’m hosting a prospective member virtual event for Astia Angels on March 24
How often do you get the chance to do the right thing, make great connections, and profit from the experience – all at the same time?
Astia Angels, launched in early 2013, is an international network of male and female accredited investors that puts capital to work in women-led, high-growth ventures. All Astia Angels members are highly involved throughout the investment process and make independent investment decisions. Astia Angels holds regular in-person pitch meetings in Silicon Valley, New York City, Boston and in London in 2015. Astia Angels also participate on virtual presentations and national phone calls. Astia Angels is a program of Astia.
Members of Astia Angels:
- Get early exposure to community-screened, high potential companies
- Participate in an organized process that ensures the wise and effective use of their time
- Profit from Astia’s proven, proprietary process that produces high-quality deal flow
- Engage in post-investment programs that contribute to the success of the portfolio companies
- Network with the Global Astia Community, including invitation-only events and programs
- Join a growing movement to increase the funding for women-led, high-growth companies
Want to learn more? Sign up for the Astia Angels virtual meeting that we’re holding on March 24 at 4 pm PT, 7 pm ET.