Mission-Critical Service Testing Fundamental #6: “Test Your Services Under Anticipated Load” Webinar is now available
March 23, 2014 § 1 Comment
Load testing is an essential, but often overlooked aspect of making sure your services are ready for prime time. If this topic interests you, be sure to check out the next installment of my ongoing series on service testing best practices. You’ll find the newest Webinar here.
If you’re interested in being notified of future editions, subscribe to the blog or follow me on Twitter: @RD_Schneider.
March 9, 2014 Comments Off on I’m hosting a prospective member virtual event for Astia Angels on March 24
How often do you get the chance to do the right thing, make great connections, and profit from the experience – all at the same time?
Astia Angels, launched in early 2013, is an international network of male and female accredited investors that puts capital to work in women-led, high-growth ventures. All Astia Angels members are highly involved throughout the investment process and make independent investment decisions. Astia Angels holds regular in-person pitch meetings in Silicon Valley, New York City, Boston and in London in 2015. Astia Angels also participate on virtual presentations and national phone calls. Astia Angels is a program of Astia.
Members of Astia Angels:
- Get early exposure to community-screened, high potential companies
- Participate in an organized process that ensures the wise and effective use of their time
- Profit from Astia’s proven, proprietary process that produces high-quality deal flow
- Engage in post-investment programs that contribute to the success of the portfolio companies
- Network with the Global Astia Community, including invitation-only events and programs
- Join a growing movement to increase the funding for women-led, high-growth companies
Want to learn more? Sign up for the Astia Angels virtual meeting that we’re holding on March 24 at 4 pm PT, 7 pm ET.